2017 Endicott Tuition and Scholarships
These Undergraduate Program are designed around the completion of 7 assessment periods to earn a Bachelor’s Degree. In the table below, a typical full year of cost is presented. Students will follow the 7 assessment period and will be scheduled to graduate in 3.5 years.
Proof of Finances – A bank letter or bank statement indicating availability of 18,000 USD, or the equivalent in local currency. If the account is not the name of the Applicant, a notarized letter from the account holder indicating acceptance of financial responsibility for the educational expenses of the Applicant is required.
(1 Academic Year)
|ANNUAL COSTS USD|
|Enrollment Fees||USD 650||Onetime fee|
|Tuition||USD 3198.6||USD 491.4||USD 3198.6||USD 491.4|
|Residence||USD 683||USD 273||USD 683||USD 273|
|Breakfast||USD 252||USD 100.8||USD 252||USD 100.8|
|Activity Fees||USD 28||USD 28|
|Remittance Fees||USD 20||Onetime fee|
|Health Insurance||USD 110||USD 110|
|TOTAL||USD 4941.6||USD 865.2||USD 4271.6||USD 865.2||USD 10943.6|
- We have a 4 semester year. WINTER and SUMMER semesters are mandatory.
- Mandatory to stay at the School provided residence for the FALL & WINTER semester.
- Breakfast comes with the accommodation (mandatory fee).
- The cost in the above schedule does not include books, personal expenses, other meals (except mandatory breakfast fee). Meals typically cost around $4 at the school cafeteria. Personal expenses depend upon the lifestyle of the student.
- Expenses for the initial week in South Korea are estimated to be around $300 - $350. (Bus from Airport, Medical check-up, Personal care products, Residence security card, Local ID card registration, etc.)
- http://www.endicott.ac.kr - Our website is easy to navigate and you will find details on resources, facilities, current events and many more.