2020 Endicott Tuition and Scholarships
Cost Estimates for Undergraduate Study
|The estimated cost of living for the first year of Undergraduate study1|
|Enrollment Fee||$650 (one-time fee)||$650|
|Tuition Costs for first year of study|
|<--> GLOBAL MANAGEMENT <--> INTERNATIONAL STUDIES <-->|
|First-year Cost of Living + 3 Semesters Tuition5: $10,793.68||Second Year Total6: $9,554|
|<--> TECHNOLOGY STUDIES <-->|
|First-year Cost of Living + 3 Semesters Tuition5: $11,907.88||Second Year Total6 : $10,592.80|
- These costs do not include travel, books, personal expense, additional meals and incidentals. Pease also see note 2.
- The cost of living estimate is for students who remain in the campus dormitories during summer and winter sessions. If they return home, these costs are not applicable.
- The dormitory catering service requires a minimum of one meal per day. Additional meals are available for about $3 each in the dormitory.
- Remittance fee for inbound wire transfer. Ignore if paid in cash.
- The estimated cost includes two mandatory 15-week semesters and one 5-week semester (Summer Semester in the first year is compulsory). Summer/Winter semesters are optional thereafter.
- Includes two semesters of study minus Enrollment fee plus one year cost of living.
- Tuition costs shown do not include scholarship deductions.
- Admission scholarships apply for the first semester only. Thereafter Merit scholarships are available.
- Actual costs should not vary from the above estimates by more than 5%.